2010年6月17日 星期四

June 18, 2010 ( Favourite drinks )

Definitely not my day today


There just nothing is going on my way today, ever since I woke up.
Trying to help up a friend to make his web-site, and it just end up to piss him off, got a flat tire.....even took a wrong train on my way home.
God......... what have I done wrong??


But anyways, today I would like to introduce what I though were the best drink to have.


No. 10



Almond tea is one of my favourite, but many don't like its smell


No. 9



What is good about this which it makes many drinks taste better once we mix it with something else


No. 8



Not gonna miss this


No. 7



This too


No. 6



It actually kind of drink cools our body down, but it taste a bit like cough syrup


No. 5



Pinacolada........ I just like it so much especially on this brand


No. 4



I dun know how they make coffee so tasty in a can


No. 3



This went through many lonely night with me ( well.........only when I dun have any beer......HAHA)


No. 1



The best combination, if it comes with a hot dog Michigan!!!!


No. 1



I'm so addicted to it, couldn't believe this actually made out of ginger!!!!




These are drinks what I really like...........can't wait to drink it again



沒有留言:

張貼留言